The Indian Photography Festival (IPF) – Hyderabad, a Not-For-Profit initiative of Light Craft Foundation, is an international photography festival, showcasing a wide range of photography from India and around the globe with a series of events, including talks and discussions, portfolio reviews, book launches, screenings, workshops etc. The IPF creates a platform for the professional and aspiring photographers, the photography lovers and the public where the festival promotes the art of photography at the same time address the social issues through the medium of photography. The IPF 2017 will take place at the State Gallery of Art – Hyderabad, from 21st Sept – 8th Oct.
- Aquin Mathews
SELECTION PANEL – OPEN CALL EXHIBITIONS
- Mags King – Managing Picture Editor – Fairfax Media
- Natan Dvir – Photographer & Faculty at ICP, New York
- Deepak John Mathew – Associate Professor – IIT Hyderabad (Dept. of Design)
- Barbara Davidson – Photojournalist
- Alison Stieven-Taylor – Journalist
- Prabhakar Kusuma – Photographer
- Russell Hart – Photographer & former Photo Editor at American Photo
Vikas Nama | Naveen Indrasena Reddy | Ananya Sinha | Vinay Parab | Nishanth Kumar Biderkote | Vishal Chakraraj | Praveen Kumar Reddy | Shweta Pradhan | Vikash Sinha | Mahanth Babu | Rohith Kumar Reddy | Satyanarayana Gola
The entry to the festival is FREE and your tickets can be booked at www.tinyurl.com/ipf2017
IPF PORTRAIT PRIZE
In association with Creative Image Magazine
The ‘Indian Photography Festival’ PORTRAIT PRIZE 2017 is a portrait competition open to the photographers from the Indian subcontinent. Photographers have been making portraits for centuries and what’s so interesting about portraiture is its ability to capture the essence of a person, a time-period, or a culture. This award aims at discovering the compelling portraits and extra-ordinary talents.
- Cash Prize :- First Prize – INR. 50,000 | Second Prize – INR. 25,000 | Third Prize – INR. 10,000.
- Accessories – 1st Prize – Manfrotto Tripod worth INR. 21,593 | 2nd Prize – Manfrotto Active Bag pack worth INR. 10,318 | 3rd Prize – Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod worth INR. 1,600. (Prizes provided by our accessories partner – Manfrotto & Srishti Digilife)
- Exhibition of the 20 finalists as part of the Creative Image Exhibition at the Indian Photography Festival – Hyderabad 2017 from 21 SEP – 08 OCT.
- Exhibition of 20 finalists at overseas festivals.
- Winning Images to be published in Creative Image Magazine.
- One Year Print Subscription of the Creative IMAGE Magazine.